Quality Management System has been certified for compliance with ISO 9001-2009, ISO 9001: 2008 (Certificate TüV Thüringen e.V., Germany, No.TIC 15 100 159221).
Sectional distribution units RGG 250 (RGP25)
The manufacturer guarantees compliance with the agreed technical specifications, subject to the customer’s compliance with the rules and conditions of transportation, storage and operation. The warranty period for valves designed for serial integration in mobile machinery is 24 months from the date of the installation, but no more than 36 months from the date of receipt by the customer. The warranty period for retail distribution units is 12 months from the date of sale.
High pressure hoses with metal taping and single-part ends
The manufacturer guarantees compliance of high pressure hoses with the requirements established in TR BY 101379279.001-2008 subject to the customer’s compliance with the conditions of operation, transportation and storage. The warranty period of high pressure hoses is one year from the date of sale, subject to compliance with the rules of transportation, storage and operation, unless otherwise agreed with the customer.
The manufacturer guarantees the compliance of steering units with the requirements of TR BY 101279379.004-2010 subject to the compliance with the conditions of operation, transportation and storage specified in TR. The warranty period of steering units is one year from the date of sale, subject to compliance with the rules of transportation, storage and operation, unless otherwise agreed with the customer. When operating the products during the warranty period customer shall not dismantle the steering units
Service support and warranty obligations of the manufacturer
During warranty and post-warranty period, service support in respect of the products is carried out by manufacturing organizations as part of "SALEO" Holding and "PMI Engineering" LLC. All products (steering units, hydraulic distribution units, hydraulic units, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motors, high pressure hoses) of "SALEO" Holding are under the following warranty: not less than 12 months, namely:
- shelf life from release date to the date of commissioning: not more than 12 months;
- service life – 12 months from the date of commissioning (from the date of sale to the end user).
Warranty does not cover:
- products with the expired warranty period;
- products in case of violation of rules and operating conditions specified in TR for the relevant products;
- products used other than intended;
- mechanically damaged products;
- in case of violation of transportation, storage and installation conditions;
- products which have been disassembled and rinsed by the end user.
If the end user has any complaints about the quality of products, he should contact the vendor that has sold such product.
MOUNTING, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTION
The hydraulic cylinder can work with motor (cylinder) and hydraulic (GOST 2691-84) oils at an ambient temperature of -40 to +40 °C and hydraulic fluid temperature of 0 to + 80 °C. Minimum hydraulic liquid purity class shall be 14, acc. GOST 17216.
The operation of the cylinder shall comply with the operation manual of the truck onto which this cylinder is mounted.
Greasing of the bearings (bushes) in the eyes shall conform to the lubrication (tribochemical) chart and consider working conditions.
Telescopic cylinders are designed for:
- usage in non-explosive environments and are to be installed onto commercial land-based vehicles;
- tipper bed lift only (not for positioning).
While lifting a tipper bed (dump truck body), lateral load on the telescopic cylinder shall be prevented.
It is strictly forbidden:
- to move with the tipper bed partly lifted;
- to lower sharply the bed partly dumped;
- to cleanse the hydraulic system or cylinder with water vapour or reactive solvents;
- to breakaway and move with the tipper bed lifted;
- to expose the telescopic cylinder to mechanical disruption actions at the extended rods as it damages its structural parts and provokes breakdowns and cramping of the cylinder;
- to lift the tipper bed during operation if the cable of control valve of tipping height mechanical restraint is missing or misadjusted;
- to change settings of the overpressure sensor;
- to use impure or unspecified sorts of working liquid (recommended liquids: spindle oil AU (specs (ТУ) 381011232-89) or I-20A, in summer, and I-12A, in winter, or their analogues).
It is forbidden to lift the bed:
- if working area is insufficiently lit;
- at uneven area (the roll shall not exceed 5°);
- if the load is distribution unevenly in the tipper bed;
- if a truck tractor is not in aligned with the dump trailer;
- if the tailgate locked or blocked.
In case of misuse of the cylinder Manufacturer shall not bear any responsibility.
Hydraulic cylinders mounted on a vehicle shall be stored acc. the operation manual of this vehicle.
Separate cylinders shall be stored with the rods retracted and oil inlets closed tight.
Warranty period shall be established in accordance with correspondent supply contracts. The warranty period shall be counted from the cylinder startup date but not later than 6 (six) months from the date of delivery.
The claims shall not be accepted in case of:
- mechanical damage;
- modification of design (without previous Manufacturer’s consent);
- infringement of the operation instruction.